One Day Conference on Brexit and the Environment
On June 16th in the Crown Plaza Hotel, Dundalk.
Hosted by The Environmental Pillar in partnership with the European Parliament Office in Dublin, and Northern Ireland Environment Link
The morning public session will be split between 2 discursive panels with associated group discussions.
- MEPs including Lynn Boylan and Mairead McGuinness
- Experts including David Baldock (IEEP) and Brian Jack (QUB)
The afternoon closed invite only NGO session will:
- Hear from NGO speakers already active on Brexit from the UK and Ireland
- discuss the threats to the environment many of which will have been highlighted in the morning
- strategise on how the environmental NGOs on these islands can work together to minimise the impacts on the natural environment
Kildare PPN has been requested to circulate the following information.
Michael Ewing, Coordinator
The Environmental Pillar
Knockvicar, Boyle, Co Roscommon
EIRCODE F52 X821
Tel: +353 71 9667373
Mob: +353 86 8672153